Online Dating Sites Australia
Our Australian dating sites feature two distinct areas; mature dating and Australian singles.
Registration to both our sites is completely free and you can search our sites without providing any personal information right away.
Once you are happy and comfortable using Meetmymatch Australia you can then continue on to complete your profile and upload a photo. This part of our service still remains completely free.
We do make a small charge for access to certain parts of our site, as we believe completely free dating websites can attract the wrong type of registrant. We think if people are genuine about trying to find the ‘right’ person then a small fee is reasonable. Much of our resources are committed to ensuring your safety and security so we manually check each and every application for accuracy and relevance.
As with life itself you get out what you put in when it comes to online dating, so take your time to think about what you are adding to your profile and try and create something that others will want to read. Of course honesty is always the best policy!
The First Date
Posted by mmmadmin on 25-5-2014 8:15 am
The first date.....
Ok, so far so good, you met online, have exchanged several messages and may have even skyped a few times....now it’s time to meet....so where do you go and what do you do? We have put together a few key pointers for you.
- The first rule of thumb is to meet in a public place and make sure someone knows where you are and when you are back
- Set a time limit for the date; if things aren’t going as well as expected, you will want an exit excuse, and on the other hand, if things are going extremely well, your date will be left longing for more! It would be a great idea to have an arrangement in place to meet a friend at the end of the date, not only is this a valid reason to leave, but it will also be a chance to have a good chat about the date!
- Meet somewhere where you can talk and make eye contact, yes the cinema is most definitely out for a first date! Bars that pump out loud music should also be off the menu, you will want to be able to hear each other.
- Think about when you are on your best form; your first date does not necessarily have to be an evening date, many people are beginning to prefer breakfast, brunch or lunch dates.
- Don’t drink too much! If you do decide to meet in the evening, it can be very tempting to have a few drinks to calm your nerves, however this is never advisable. If you really want a drink, stick to one or maybe two at the most to make sure you keep a clear head.
- Finally, have fun and relax! You have both mutually decided that you would like to make the next step and meet in person so be yourself and enjoy this exciting moment. Good luck....